Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

I actually sat in a movie (Chronicles of Narnia) the entire time:
.....did not fall asleep (my kids won't believe this....but it actually happened!
.....did not get up and miss any of it!
.....great movie!
My hubby and I had a great time!

After we returned I fixed a "Thanksgiving June Candlelight Dinner" - cornish game hens (we both had our own game hen, cooked to perfection!) (cooked the entire afternoon @ 300 degrees, so was perfectly done) with all the trimmings; mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, scrumptuous salad (he master minded that one!) and delicious tea!!!! Fun, fun, fun! Stuffed, stuffed, stuffed!

Topper: I received a huge package sent by UPS from my Sister in Missouri...people that know me know that would not be hard to guess what it was??? Not one, but 5 chickens!!!! Come on now; you can't beat that with a stick??? A "London Fog" coat...whooopee, and a suit with a long skirt! (She went to a Church Rummage Sale....: ) Hmmmm - Maybe the day should be called "Christmas in June Celebration Dinner".......whatever ..... I am extremely so grateful and blessed! And I hope she gets blessed for thinking of me!

Make it a good day for you! Be real nice to yourself and enjoy the process!

No comments: