Monday, June 9, 2008

Pics!!!!

Victory!!! As many know, I love Outreach...because I believe in a church not becoming stale, but growing more families, and more people!! I've been calling approximately twenty people on Saturdays....it finally happened! There was one very faithful couple who never miss who weren't there......plus my beloved hubby and our enthusiastic "Welcome Guy" (who definitely do not miss!) The church totally filled! We even had a lady sitting on the furtherest back pew!!! So, I took pics!

If any of y'all get a chance to read my blog......I know you are happy as well as excited! This has been a goal I have been working hard for a long time and that goal was achieved yesterday -- filling the pews!!!! Yea!!!!

It's been a rough night as I can only guess our freon as gone out on our air conditioner and I lost a ton of sleep.......I'm definitely grateful for ceiling fans is about all I can say. Make it a good day!!!! And celebrate whatever goals you have accomplished!!!!! (While I accomplish my goal of finding a good A/C Service!)

No comments: