Wednesday, August 1, 2007

AUGUST

According to the U.S. Census Bureau the month with the highest number of births is August. I'm including in that number as well as all but one of my sisters (which is in January). I've already had our son and daughter make mention of this exhiliarating ocasion! I'm still dilly dallying around with the palm pilot our son, daughter-in-law and grandkids got me last year! Okay where has time gone?...it seems like it was just yesterday! Plus our daughter knitted me the most gorgeous purse you ever saw in your life! (I've almost worn it out!!) One year (younger) will be here before I know it but I know it will always be a chance for me to feel as special as God created me to be! And that's just phenomenal, or as we used to say in Oklahoma, hunky dorey!!!

No comments: