Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday Night Date Night Day??????

What a day (yesterday)! My husband returned from a visit to our Son's office...the Grandkids were there and he was jumping for joy because they were telling him all about returning to School next week. Of course not having been with him, I grilled him on what they said. My husband is great at imitating how someone reacts, or talks, and I could just visualize what they said, and how they said it! So, we both celebrated the joy that is within us from having such phenomenal grand kids and went to my husband's favorite place to eat catfish and had a Date Day.......Delightful! Then, at Night it was my turn. Los Lupes Mexican food!!!! A friend of our's gave him a Funny Movie we would enjoy....now I honestly admit, I only fell asleep just a little bit, but it was about this homeless guy who interfered with a new marriage......for once it was great to see a humorous, fun loving movie! ....definitely a full day of "Dating."

My agenda today is OUTREACH....of course tomorrow is W.O.W. (Women of Worth) class that I teach and by the way ladies, the subject is "Are You Having A Hard Time Just Being You?" ...........see you there..........9 a.m. you'll be glad you came!

No comments: