Saturday, August 11, 2007

Thoughts about ....FNDN

I'm getting braver on these blog titles...I surveyed the week's titles and changed my mind about having a blog title. It's fun to awaken each day with a new thought and share ..... okay on our FNDN (Friday Night Date Night) we put on our Sunday go-to-meetin' clothes and had our pic taken in a studio. The photographer kept saying my glasses needed to be taken off because of the glare. My husband is extremely photogenic! We had fun though - they have you "come back in about an hour" and zippo - your pics are ready! Professional studio - definitely NO! Fun - YES! No waiting, Inexperienced photographer, Enthusiastic Receptionist, ....We decided not to dwell on the details, and will wait and see what our kids think. After that event (& it was an event), we had a nice, casual meal at Chili's. They have some new salad items on their menu and the noise level was down a few decimals; that and a pretty warm cup of decaf coffee and we were good to go. My hubby decided to read and I hit the zzzzzzz's.

I am looking forward to a super day ....seeing those adorable, so brilliant, exciting, always loving grandkids,(and, of course their parents) today is going to just be wonderful!

Special REMINDER: W.O.W. (Women of Worth/9a.m. Tomorrow - Fellowship Hall....Discussion Title: "Empowerment") :=) I've invited a couple of ladies who are coming - yea!!!!!

No comments: