Sunday, August 12, 2007

Great News!

I'm up and running!!! As I mentioned my (ancient) computer crashed. Naturally my hubby said I could share his computer....that meant literally moving into his office (his space) and the way I look at it when a woman moves in, she moves in!!! My own chair and all........Leave it up to our son to have a solution...hooray....I'm now using a real cool laptop he brought over and my husband went right in, set up every single icon I needed, etc......and here I am back up and running! Do I love it...the keyboard is so fantastic to type on...I can take this neat, cool piece of awesome equipment with me wherever...so I got up early to see what all it has on it....it'll do everything except serve me breakfast (ha) and I'm happy. My husband even set up the printer with it!!! I'm still not sure how to set the clock so if this shows an odd time, it's really only 6 a.m. See ya in church at 10 a.m.......Ladies - remember W.O.W. (Women of Worth) 9 a.m. I know you can make it. Today's subject: Empowerment.

No comments: