Friday, August 31, 2007

Labor Day Blast/Bulletin Boards

We've decided at our church to have a Labor Day Blast and after church having a cook-out, time of fellowship and a time to refresh from the normal day to day activities. And so yesterday I decided to update the bulletin boards and can't wait to see the kids' reactions to the posters that admonish them to have a great school year. Several years ago I authored a book on Bulletin Boards called "The Look Book." It is a simple book with ideas, themes, and low cost involved. When Comp USA closed their doors, I was asked if our church could use some bulletin boards...I exclaimed gratefully. "Yes, definitely!" At present we have NINE bulletin boards....did I have fun changing to relevant themes for these bulletin boards???? What do you think would be the answer? Most definitely!!! It's all about kids...they will definitely give me their comments and believe you me they will be VERY OBSERVANT and won't miss a thing on what they see!!! I hope everyone can attend. 10 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Worship Service - Labor Day Blast afterwards. Remember to dress very casual...we're hoping to have picnic tables outside providing it doesn't rain. (There's still plenty of room for parking in the back of the Worship Center.)

See you there!!!!!

No comments: