Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Truly Love "Football Season"

I fell asleep during last night's New York Giant's football game. Usually Troy Aikman's voice keeps me alert - oh well, now I'm up and am not sure who won....There's something about Football Season, even if it is pre-Season that I love! Some ladies have told me theyliterally DESPISE their husbands watching football. Not me! I just have a hard time figuring out why J. Johnson, Terry B. and other Commentators never look older.......also, I wonder what goes through their minds after having played such vital roles and having to be unbiased in their comments. It's intriguing to hear what a man has to say for a change.....I truly love it!!!! Football will definitely have a place in our home . . . .I love also to hear my husband coach his favorite team!!! A-ha!!!! just my thoughts.....have a really cool Saturday......tax free weekend....but remember Church, 10 a.m. You will definitely hear a RELEVANT MESSAGE!!!!

No comments: