Friday, August 17, 2007

Time

Have you ever wished for just a little more time? More time to organize things and to take care of that one last detail? Or, have you even wondered, "If I'd just taken a little extra time to talk to them about God...?" Now is the time ...time for what? Yesterday I had just enough time to "get everything in" ... people to see, loose ends to tie up, time with some church members, with hubby and spent some extra time organizing for next week's events. Why do I feel pressure when I write about time....maybe it's because next week is my BIG day (born 19??????) so time is of definite essence............soaking up the fabulous blessings because my kids (all inclusive...I count our daughter-in-law as our kid and the awesome grandkids) do very much remember me in such a marvelous way....but, where did the time go? It seems like yesterday I was celebrating 2006 b-day!!!! How about you? Is time going by that fast? It freaks me out because I'm thinkin' we need more hours in the day to enjoy all the "fabulous blessings." Of course, I'm one of these "can't wait" to the big day. I'll just have to....oh yes, tonight is Friday Night Date Night.....we'll probably end up shopping for some new shoes with the tax free weekend. I wish for all of us a happy Friday!!!!!!

No comments: