Monday, August 20, 2007

A Terrific New Day

I truly love words like Terrific, Fantastic, Extraordinary, Awesome. Today I have chosen "Terrific!" (With an exclamation mark!) Hark! Finally a day off; seeing our grandkids yesterday, our son, daughter-in-law, their pets, etc....oh, and of course Church. Hey - make no bones about - All those words would describe yesterday. I don't let double barrell negative get me down...no way...and don't you either! My husband calls it like on the Hee-Haw Show....gloom, despair and agony on me......it ruins an attitude and countenance! Look for terrific today...I know I am...I'm up; it's a beautiful day, and life is "Gran----ddddd!!" Have a super terrific Monday!!! Do you lather in the word terrific? I know I do!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is a great way to start off your day. I began starting my day off with a terrific song that I listen on the way to work. It puts a smile on my face and I give thanks to the Lord for giving me another day to spend with my kids and whom ever crosses my path that day. So yes a new terrific day is a the best way to begin anyone's day. I agree.

Mary