Friday, August 10, 2007

Carol's Caring Thoughts

Fridays are awesome! Sunday is my favorite day, of course, with Church Services. Everyone that knows us always asked "Well, what did you do on your Friday night date night?" By Sunday sometimes I have to pick my brain and say "What did we do?" I'm just so grateful we are so consistent in "asking each other out....." We're coming upon forty years of marriage and to be honest, this has been our close/connective/communication/hang-in-there, optimistic and fun time! We do a lot of creative date nights. Some day I'll blog about some of that....awesome, awesome, awesome ....my husband's hobby is ship modeling, so he is the world's best in creativity!!! "Cool!" is the best I can describe it! I'm very creative, and am simplistic in selecting a choice of things to do. "Ahhhh" describes my creativity!!! Do you have a Date Night? A friend of mine has chosen all day on Saturday; oh they walk their dog in probably two or three parks - they say on Saturday there aren't that many people there. To each his own. I may not know exactly where we are going tonight until 6 -ish p.m. because of our schedules, but I'm definitely excited!!!! Happy Friday!!!!

No comments: