Thursday, August 9, 2007

Carol's Caring Thoughts

Yesterday I researched Blog titles...some caught my eye, some were invigorating, some were controversial, etc. Then my mind starting thinking "Carols Caring Thoughts" is the title of course to find my blog. Several of the ladies have mentioned "I read your blogs religiously, but keep forgetting my password to comment." ...."but I love what you write....which is inspiring..." Another thought..hmmm since I'm receiving feedback that my blog is more of a devotional, motivational, thoughts for the day...then why not have the same title and just continue as is. The one thing for sure I do not have a lazy mind by not creating a blog title. I'll try this for a while and see what readers think. Here we go....yesterday while out looking for prospects for our church, a lady at Macy's heard me say my husband is a Pastor. So she told me this story about her granddaughter in church.....The pastor was wired for sound with a lapel mike and as he spoke, he moved briskly about the platform, jerking the mike cord as he went. (Obviously it was not cordless in modern today time.) Then he moved to one side, getting wound up in the cord and nearly tripping before jerking it again. The granddaughter leaned over to her and whispered, "If he gets loose, will he hurt us?" We all need humor and of course it received a few chuckles......have a few chuckles yourself today! I know I'm going to! Let me hear what makes you chuckle.......

No comments: