Friday, August 24, 2007

Staying Focused

When you've been off a few days (i.e., semi-vacation)I'm spending more time focusing on relaxing than the tasks at hand that I must tend to. While relaxing I read an article regarding enjoying one's home. It mentioned the fact that we make our mortgage payments but never look for the time just to ENJOY the property, what we pay for, etc. Yesterday I spent time organizing our clothes, laundry, birthday gifts I received...... and then went to the church to see what needed to be organized. Much to my surprise, everything was organized!!! I'm staying focused and can still breathe a sigh of relief that all is well, relax, enjoy, take it easy and then relax, enjoy, take it easy..........a super great to-be-done list!!! I really am so eternally grateful for this awesome, awesome birthday week. Our daughter said "next year's the big one." Oh, good grief....talk about already becoming curious......and I am a very curious person; that means this year will just fly by!!! ....those are my caring thoughts for this morning. I'm going to get busy enjoying making my own thank you cards....after I go to Starbuck's to use the gift card I received......and yes, I've decided to take my chicken cup I received with it! Hopefully this will be a phenomenal Friday for all!!! Here's a great scripture to read today: Jeremiah 29:12..............Enjoy your day!

No comments: