Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happiest Mom/Grandma Alive!

Main Entry: hap·py
Pronunciation: 'ha-pE
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): hap·pi·er; -est
Etymology: Middle English, from hap
1 : favored by luck or fortune : FORTUNATE
2 : notably fitting, effective, or well adapted : FELICITOUS
3 a : enjoying or characterized by well-being and contentment b : expressing, reflecting, or suggestive of happiness c : GLAD, PLEASED ------

this is me.....what Webster's Dictionary defines as "Happy."

That sums up my birthday week! The word CONTENT! Our Son & Fam. took me (& hubby) to eat at my very favorite place, Ghinghas Grill and I'm still so stuffed I may not eat anything today! I have a happy ending to a great Birthday Week! I got everything I wanted, did want, would ever want and can still feel the warmth and love given to me as I awaken this very Sacred Day! As Webster defines "Glad, Pleased" that is ME.

The Mom/Grandma of the Century. I'm declaring to be the happiest Mom/Grandma alive! You'll see the contented glow on my happy face at Church today! One year older and ready to face positive challenges with my life in whatever circumstances come my way!

No comments: