Sunday, August 5, 2007

School

Yesterday I decided to go to the Mall.....hmmmmm almost a big mistake! It was wall to wall school kids shopping for shoes and clothes and I could not believe there were those many kids in one place! WOW!; Hot Topic Store was so crowded, there were kids by the door waiting to get in!!! School must start early for some kids - of course I ALWAYS have to stop for a pretzel at Annie's (the best) and the whole family was eating their pretzels and they said they were vacationing from Idaho and thought it was a cool Mall! Anywho I got out alive! So, today is the fabulous favorite day of mine - The Lord's Day and we will honor Him by going to Church --everyone knows we'll have a great Service ---believe you me I would love to have an eighth of those teens at our church...my husband is speaking on "The Rock." Have a blessed day! See ya at 10-11 a.m.

No comments: