Saturday, May 26, 2007

Prayer

Prayer does not cause faith (faith: Forgetting All I Trust Him!) to work, but faith causes prayer to work. One of my favorite scriptures is II Corinthians 4:18 "We expect His divine intervention while we choose not to look at the things that are seen but at thethings that are unseen, for the things that are seen are subject to change." Prayers to me are personal confession - I pray until I know that the answer is fixed in my heart. When the WORD of promise becomes fixed in my heart, I find myself praising, giving glory to God for the answer, even when the only evidence I have of that answer is my own faith. We have a God whose eyes are over the righteous and whose ears are open to us: when we pray, He hears us. My faith looks up to Him and my prayer is that He supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory! Today I'll be *much in prayer for services tomorrow as *much will be done to reach out inviting others to attend! (I love that word *much; it makes me want to do more .... to further the Kingdom!)

No comments: