Saturday, May 19, 2007

CHOICES

We are faced with CHOICES many times each day. Upon arising we must decide what clothing to put on, what to eat for breakfast, if we are going to take time to pray and read the Bible, plan for the day and work...choices are necessary in every phase of our life. Joshua 24 re: Abraham; vs. 15 Choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. I love that verse. All through life we must keep choosing. "Yes" or "No" are two of the most important words in our life. We cannot look back and wonder what would have happened if we had chosen a different path when we came to a fork in the road. We have to look ahead and make certain to choose the right path on the road we are traveling TODAY. One of my favorite statements when I coach women is "I wouldn't go there if I were you--it will cause chaos." Especially when they make downgrading comments about their mate. You cannot take back words that hurt. So...the choice would be to say something positive and uplifting. How about a meek and quiet spirit. Again, the right choice is vital! Strive to have peace and contentment. Hey - one other thing. If your choice is not to make a comment to my blogs, that does not bother me at all; my passion is blogging and my choice is to ENCOURAGE anyone who cares to read it! That's my choice and I am so very grateful and blessed to share my caring thoughts!

No comments: