Friday, May 25, 2007

Outreach

I love Outreach. The church will never die. It is eternal. As part of the church, I feel like my task is to step forth and share the good news of what God has done for us with everyone and anyone who will listen. There is an urgency in this when we realize how short life really is. When you feel reserved or frightened about testifying of God, think how you would feel if you inherited a million dollars. Could you keep quiet? Or would you shout for joy and tell all your friends the good news? I'm rejoicing as the heart of the Church beats stronger and stronger and God is glorified. The choice is your's. I can assure you at our church you will hear the Bible taught! That makes me want to reach out even more and have a huge vision to invite others and fill those empty pews and let others hear what I hear each Sunday!

No comments: