Wednesday, May 23, 2007

NEW DAY!

My brother (who drove an 18-wheeler all over the U.S.) always commented, "You wake up with new optimism every day!" He couldn't have been more perfectly correct! Energy begats energy! I know some people who have never experienced ENTHUSIASM and that's so sad. A new day means I can experience excitement, new ideas, learning, helping, praying, and all the fun and challenges life has to offer. When asked what is your day going to be like? I would gladly reply- I'm being honored for being an awesome Mom by our daughter who was out of state on Mother's Day 2007. I thank God for having given birth to such thoughtful, kind, and amazingly incredible kids. Although they are in their adult years, they have tremendous respect for "their Mom" and that makes this new day the very best! Excited - you bet! As a Mom and I am polite to my kids, I show in the most simple and direct way possible that I value them as people and care about their feelings as well they care about mine.

No comments: