Friday, May 4, 2007

BEING KIND

Kindness is a very rewarding characteristic. The Bible says "a soft answer turneth away wrath." Kind words are never out of place - they are always welcomed in my life! You never have to say I'm sorry for having said kind words. Some times we see someone being unkind when they deal with others. I love the words of a poem I read recently:
KIND WORDS: Pass along kind words you hear; we never know who they may cheer. They may give to someone's heart who's hiding - unshed tears. Kindly words will comfort us, and they may smoothe the path of someone who is near and dear. I know my Friday is as I call it "full to the brim" and I after looking at my calendar began the day with a prayer for people who find it very difficult to be KIND. Of course I immediately opened to Ephesians 4:32 "And be ye KIND one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God hath forgive you." Powerful! Have a KIND Friday! I'm going to!

No comments: