Tuesday, May 8, 2007

COMMENTS

I've had a busy morning with appointments, but want to pause a minute and thank each one of you (either by e-mail or blog). I have about eight minutes to write this. Prov. 24:3 instructs "Through wisdom is an house builded; and by UNDERSTANDING it is established." A house is built but a home is established. Understanding each family member and giving proper respect, to that individual along with wisdom and the right attitudes causes that home to stand the test of storms that will try to destroy the very foundation upon which it is built. In our homes or in our relationship with others it is needful to give understanding to the 'trifles' but they become unbearable if not removed. God is giving me patience today....I tried to place this in the category of COMMENTS and it has fallen under Posting. Since it's Mother's Awesome Week, I'd like to quote something my husband's Grandmother wrote to me: I'm 85 - I spent the first thirty hyears of my marriage expecting my husband to be more like me. I spent the next 30 years resenting that he wasn't. Young girls---and that's those of you under 80 - don't do that. That's not living; that's drudgery. You want to live. You don't want to drudge. Trust me. Understand your man and get on with life. She was 94 when she went home to Glory.

No comments: