Friday, May 11, 2007

DECISIONS

When making a decision, all the facts involved have to be laid out on the table. It takes time to process the information and consider the possible repercussions or benefits of this decision. I worked at a place where my boss always said "Avoid the paralysis of analysis." Evaluating all aspects, to me, is the WISE thing to do. I constantly see people acting in haste and delaying too long to reach a decision. Perceiving what's best for all parties involved is a great undertaking. I am extremely grateful for God's guidance and direction in any decision making and always trust in the Bible. (Proverbs 3:5,6) Think about others and the consequences it brings when you make the right decisions today. I know I am! I have made a great decision to celebrate Moms and Daughters at a Banquet in honor of us. Let's face it, we're all either a Daughter or a Mom! What's my decision.......to HAVE FUN!

No comments: