Saturday, May 12, 2007

PATIENCE

One of the points I left off last night was "Patience." Our electrical power went out this morning and JUST NOW came back on. Waiting to write my blog has seemed like an eternity. I love the Bible verse that talks about giving grace to the humble. It means I should humble myself under God's mighty hand, that in DUE time (patience) I may exalt Him. I know there is going to be so much tremendous outpouring of love to all Moms which begins today and definitely tomorrow, so I'll just be patient because my husband has said all Mothers would be honored in a very special way tomorrow and a gift given to each one. Of course I will wear a white flower and he will wear a red flower. Happy Mother's Day to everyone! The day is ALMOST here! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

No comments: