Saturday, March 1, 2008

Routine Or Creature Of Habit

Sometimes when I begin my daily activities I feel myself following a Routine....

Hmmmmm or maybe I'm a Creature of Habit.

Then I will add something NEW to the mix.....

Today, I'm going to have to be a Creature of Habit as tomorrow we will be having Q&A lunch at Church...so off to the store I go to get the groceries; then arrange them at the church kitchen; then organize the food....sounds simple......no, because we still have tomorrow to get the food out (there's always volunteers who we so graciously thank to help) and get it at least warming up!

Routine....no, because we love serving it!

It's fun, delicious, and so learning.....the questions that are asked are so relevant and bring such a unified group....see ya there!

No comments: