Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Is Here!

.....My gratitude goes out to everyone who has participated to make this day so special! From where I sit, I can only be ever so thankful. Yesterday's great memories are still alive in spending marvelous time with our Son and fam. Topping it off (I'll call it dessert) was talking with our Daughter who knows just what to say to compliment me and I enjoy all the times so much I spend with them! I feel such pride and joy....oh, I could write a book on what these kids mean to me.....I have such a great feeling of Easter excitement! Enjoy your bonding with family. It's all worth it!

See ya at 10:00-11:00 a.m. for a great time of celebration for Easter where the teaching by my hubby will definitely be relevant and thought-provoking! Enjoy your Easter, whatever comes your way to celebrate!

No comments: