Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!!

Happy Anniversary to me,
Happy Anniversary to me,
Happy Anniversary to blogging......
Happy Anniversary to me!!!

It was one year ago I asked our Son to please set me up a blog!!!
Do I like blogging? No, I LOVE blogging!

Have I kept my "Caring Thoughts" in tact?

Most definitely!

Do I need to learn more about blogging?

Most definitely!

Actually I live such a public life, we decided not to put pics and make me even more public.....so that has been a goal that I wanted to keep and I did accomplish it!

Every single morning.....I bow my head and thank God for our Son taking time out to put this blog in!!! (& my husband says, "Yes, she truly loves blogging!!!!")

True, I do not have a lot of comments.....that's okay with me...I have several subscribers to my feed, and over 600 hits, and I was asked because of the authencity of my blog being so positive to participate in two University writer's classes...which I opted out due to time element.

I've had many many family as well as church members send e-mail comments. I need to learn how to "link" to these people who want my blog on a daily basis. You can put my blog under "FAVORITES" and click on it. There's so much more I need to learn. Dang it...time is always a problem...we need six more hours in a day!

So, that's it in the blog.is.phere.....of musings and random thoughts and please know they are VERY caring!!!! Thanks for being a part....love ya!!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations on your blogging. I must confess I never take the time to comment but I have enjoyed reading it. I don't log on everyday but when I do I can catch up reading the previous ones. I even worry(well let's say wonder) if everything is okay when you don't blog. Sorry about your aunt Billie and your hot water heater. Angie R

Mary said...

Congratulations Carol,

I am soooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! It is great that you give inspiration to those online not knowing who reads it or who truly needs to the inspiration from your blog. I am sorry about your Aunt Billie.
Happy Blogging Carol!!!!!!!!

Mary

Carol Donnelson said...

Hey Angie R. and Mary.....what a great thing to awaken to! First of all, loosing such a phenomenal Aunt Billie has brought to me a lot of soul searching this week. I must share this. At her funeral, it was stated "someone" needs to continue on the legacy Aunt Billie is leaving behind. a) she was a tremendous writer; b) the countless hours of volunteer hours at the hospital auxiliary. You know my passion for "elder women helping younger women" because of the W.O.W. class. (As you both know and have experienced.) I'm plagued by asking myself...is it me?
The hot water issue has been disaster at our home this week. Not only that, but there was a leak in the bathroom. My husband had to tear the bathroom down to the pipes, but it is fixed!
At this point, I'm not sure whether I want to be a writer, a plumber (yikes their rates are atrocious now!!!), or a laundry lady who does a great job cleaning up a water disaster!
Thanks for commenting! You both have made my day!