Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today's A Big Day for Our Grandson!

......and today is his 7th birthday! He's been telling me for a while now "I'm 7." When they know there's a birthday party, they automatically think the new age number! Good grief!!! It doesn't seem so long ago that he was born. 7 years has flown by!

His birthday sneaked upon us due to the preparation of Easter Services, etc. So, last night we went to the Mall and purchased his presents. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees some of them. Of course, he is always so thankful and the way I look at it.......this fabulous Grandson rocks! Playing Wii games, reading, playing with his hot wheels or knowing names of movies, he is so precious. (Those are words Grandmas use........precious.......and that he truly is!)

What I really think is cool is the way his Sister handles being the Big Sister at his parties. She is so humble about it being HIS birthday....I love it! Oh, are we in for a treat today.........a) getting to see our fam. b) his little friends and how he interrelates with them.....this is going to be a great day.......preparations for Easter Service, and his birthday. Happy Birthday our incredible Grandson!!!!! Have tons of fun as I know we will as we celebrate you finally being 7!!!

No comments: