Sunday, March 16, 2008

Peace, Courage, & Contentment

I love "Inspiration" Books: I would like to quote one of the writers Maya Angelou:

"Now, after years of observation and enough courage to admit what I have observed, I try to plant peace if I do not want discord; to plant loyalty and honesty if I want to avoid betrayal and lies."

She couldn't have said it more perfectly. This is the exact way I feel. A friend of mine who has gone on to glory said this about me. "Carol, what I like about you is you will crawl to someone's house if you had to - to get peace from discord."

What about you? Were you raised in a home with a lot of fussin' and fightin'......

I believe we should bury the past and live in peace and contentment. It's your choice....Another friend of mine said "Why in the world would you want to always be contentious and stir up friction?" I say.....JUST FORGIVE and let true love begin.

I can't wait to go to church today. My husband and I are singing a really neat song and I love to sing the alto part......see ya in church! Remember 10 a.m. Worship Service starts.