Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Restaurant World

Why would a person want to be employed in a Restaurant where they do not like to serve? On the other hand, the first question they ask is "What would you care to drink?" If you ask for iced tea and they don't come back to refill the glass, that's annoying. How about the ones that come to your table too many times?

Honestly, I believe a lot of Restaurants need to have more training with their staff to accommodate the customers. And plaeeeezzzze tell the lady servers to not wear strong perfumes.....hello!!!!!!

Is it just me or are Restaurants slacking off in their service?

And don't even get me started on the "Hostess" that greets you when you walk in?

I concentrate mainly on the food....is it hot; how does it look or taste? That's the #1 thing I major on.

It just dawned on me....my husband and I go frequently to a local Chinese Restaurant and I don't ever see kids in there. Hmmmmm

How many of us call and enter our comments as the receipt suggests, or enter the contests to win? Okay....don't get me started; this would be the longest post in history on blogs. (aye!)

......on another note.........we have Q&A at church tomorrow....I can promise you, the food will be hot, delicious, and served well. See you there!!!!!

No comments: