Friday, February 29, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

My husband made my life rock!............hence he rocks!

Just be around a teen and they always impose so much enthusiasm....so, I picked up on the word "rock!" I think it's been around a few years, 'cause I heard our daughter use the word....at any rate....it gets my motor going!!!

Of course, I can relate it definitely to my husband TODAY (really every day!!) For Christmas he got me an off-brand flat HD small TV. He was so frugal in purchasing it. It had no remote so they sold it to him "dirt cheap" just to get it off the shelf. It didn't even have a box when I opened it! Well, now it is getting full-use in my new "Carol's Sanctuary" --- and do you still want to know what made him such a "Rock Fan" (a-ha) of mine? He ordered the remote on line that goes with it and they sent it pretty quickly by UPS! And read on........it has a DVD Movie slot built in..........I'm in high tech and love it! I'll be getting our grandson this weekend and I cannot wait to see what he thinks since he is the champion video game whiz!

How does your hubby rock? I'd love to hear some positive comments!!!! Have a Friday that rocks! (One more day until Church ...looking forward to seeing you there!)

Joy,
Carol

No comments: