Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Is Almost Here

.....I'm a traditionalist! I know I'm going to get a lot of e-mails from posting this.......but I love to get new clothes and dress up on Easter. To me, it's just a new beginning......celebrating a Season of renewal, feeling great, and looking super! In fact, I have thought so many times at Easter wearing a hat. Then I talk myself out of it. Ba-hum-bug on the people who say well, I don't think I'll go - I have nothing new to wear.....it's totally up to the individual! You can still spiff up and look great in whatever you dress up in!!!! To me, Easter is almost here.....I know one thing for sure....I do need a new pair of shoes this year....so off I'll go some time today or tomorrow to purchase a pair.

Have a great day...it's the person in the pew that is of utmost importance!!!! Hope you have chosen Lighthouse Church for your place to attend! We're having a Communion Service this year! I cannot wait!!!!

No comments: