Friday, March 14, 2008

Calling This A "Carol's Day"

.....that was awesome....Angie R.'s and Mary's comments....'ppreciate it! (Please read yesterday's blog's comments) :)

Soooo.....now I'm officially calling this I'm taking a "Carol's Day" - for the most part it did something to my emotions to grieve over the loss of such a super Aunt! Yesterday I had a Semi-Carol's Day.....buying groceries to make my husband his very favorite dinner....meatloaf (he bragged all evening that I am the very best meatloaf maker in the Universe!!!) potatoes, carrots, salad...the works!

My "Carol's Day" today will consist of hanging out at Starbucks, getting hair fixed, buying me some little something that only I like. I teach ladies to do this; even if we buy something that cost a buck.....buy yourself something!!!! Okay, everyone that knows me will rest assured I will end up in the purse department(s)...that's fun, and the topper is when my hubby gets home from our Son's office with the wonderful tasting girl scout's cookies that I ordered from our granddaughter......(I hope she won whatever award she wanted to achieve from selling them).....I can medicate my pour aching feet by eating those delicious cookies!!!!! Thus, ends my "Carol's Day" because it becomes Friday night date night.....and we may watch a movie, eat out, or just hang out at Braum's. Ice-cream is another great goodie that uplifts the soul(s)!!!

Whatever your take is today....I hope it's fun, enjoyable, and helps your spirits to be uplifted also!!!!

No comments: