Monday, October 1, 2007

God Sees The Heart.....random thoughts.......

As long as we have a clear conscience, the thoughts or words from others can neither add to nor subtract from true worth. We are what we are and God sees us as we truly are.

My value from God does not depend upon the judgments of people. He looks upon the heart and sees my intentions and sincere efforts. Too often we're judged by a person's own likes and dislikes or by their own vanity and fixed ideas.

It is impossible to satisfy everyone. I labor hard to improve the lives of women (because they seek my help), but cannot prevent the harsh criticisms and judgments of some. My life is based on what God sees from the heart my intentions. He sees also the desire, while people see only the action.

I know I sound philosophical today, but I totally rely on God and see Him directing, supporting, and permitting whatever occurs, be it good or not so pleasant things. My highest wisdom lies in embracing a God that is all-wise and knows what is best for me. True, He expects me to do my best to correct the wrongs which happen to me; but when I cannot correct them, that is when I am to embrace his wisdom by following His divine greatness and knowing He is there to bring victory.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Carol,

I am glad that God can see our hearts when no one else can. We can do our best to show our true colors but some people may still think you are fraud when you are trying to be sincere.

Carol Donnelson said...

Mary, An amazingly incredible comment my husband has made from a Sunday message two weeks ago I Peter, was I felt the answer. He said some women put on a (what seems to be a perfect front to get someone to like them) - then when he really gets to know them, they are entirely different; because they are masking their true identity. I believe when the true facts come out, it causes confusion because there's always a doubt as to who is that person, really? Fully Relying on God means FAITH in God, and with Him seeing our hearts, we are who we are by the grace of God and we are transparent in our relationships; a better word being WE CAN BE TRUSTED! At that point, to me, it doesn't matter what "people may still think."

Good comment. Thanks.