Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pest Control

I'm not sure whether this throat drainage I have awakened to is from the Pest Control Spraying for any and all bugs outside, inside, upside, two days ago, but it's annoying! Weather change??? Cleaning chemicals????

All I can say is hopefully it won't last that long, but I look forward to not seeing any "pests" and I do mean any! As a child I was raised in the country and all we saw was "lightening bugs" and they were lots of fun, catching them, waiting 'til dark and see them light up! But, these creatures now do not go away until a Pest Control Company is called to do a treatment!

Today looks like a great day to chew on a few cough drops, watch a funny movie, and do some prayer journaling! I do think we are headed for some cooler weather, so green tea sounds soothing also!

No comments: