Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Study On Wisdom

As I've often heard kids say "That's cool!" I found a quote by an Anonymous person that says "Wisdom is knowing when to speak your mind and when to mind your speech." I've had so many (women, men, teens) comment regarding my blogs and saying due to their busy schedules do not have time to comment. That's okay - to me that's the wisdom of pacing oneself as they go about a busy week! No problem with me. I'm glad to put out "caring thoughts" and "minding my speech."

Ecclesiastes 7:4 says "Wisdom is good with an inheritance and by it there is profit to them that see it"...seek wisdom....."a wise woman buildeth her household instead of tearing it down." It's a great study and all I can think of to say is "Ain't God good?" He surely purely is!!!!

Hugs,
Carol

No comments: