Thursday, October 4, 2007

New Blog Look

My husband is teaching me Power Point! Now that I've ventured out to places known on the computer, I decided to go into Template and change the look of my blog. I don't have a problem with change, however, some people do. The only way it can be changed is two choices; the other look or this one. I kinda like this one. I'm sure I'll be changing it back, but for now it's been fun to be creative. It looks sort of Halloweenish! Ta-dah!!!!

My caring thoughts today; don't let the sun go down on your wrath. (Ephesians 4:26) That's a biblical quote that has been long overlooked these days. Yesterday I was talking to a lady who has carried a grudge against her mother-in-law for 22 years and she is "not going to apologize." My heart aches for her because after wrath (anger) comes bitterness, and once in that locked attitude, sends what I call ugly behavior! And people that have bitterness, it shows, believe you me! It will affect her health. It's sad and tragic, when all she has to do is say "I was wrong, I am sorry for hurting you like I did." Apologizing is not a sign of a wimp or weakness. It makes for what I call "clean living." Give me some of that. We all are better off not letting the sun go down on our wrath. She is the one that looses out by not having peace, love and contentment toward probably everyone.

Let me know either by e-mail or blog whether you like the new look and thanks for listening in.

No comments: