Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude Day!

I am very grateful. Today I am grateful for people who take the time out to say "Thank You." I call it an attitude of gratitude. I went over to the church and there was a really cool envelope sticking out of the mailbox with an adorable ribbon tied to it. So, I opened it and it was a beautiful thank you note to "me for being so kind" to a lady I had been communicating with.

All the time I had been thinking how KIND she is and here she sent me the "kind note about me."

It'll make your day! Especially when it comes seemingly out of nowhere. Go ahead make someone's day..........send a warm and fuzzy thank you to someone that means a lot to you....via cell, 'puter, transporting the note to their mailbox, text message, work phone; awe come on; it's heart touching and warming!

No comments: