Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Compliments Are Great!

Sure, I'll take any and all compliments! I'm not a "Go to your head" and "Super Haughty" person. In biblical terms that phrase means "You think you're higher than God!" Oh no, that's not me! But, I'm sure having great thoughts this morning over all the compliments I've received just to name a few for this week: (i.e., cards, music, choice of restaurants, peace, quiet and contentment(s), super great meals, cheerfulness, appreciation, awesome listener, fun wife, amazingly incredible MoM, Earth Angel Grandma, tremendous birthday planner, taking time to care, great friend...)

I'm accepting the compliments with all praise and glorifying to the Lord for molding me and making me a caring person who wants the very very best for others. My prayer is that He will keep me strong and uplifted that I may #1) help others; and #2 give words of encouragement for others.

See ya in Church 10-11 a.m. Give a genuine compliment today and make someone's day!!!! Start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude! :)

No comments: