Friday, October 12, 2007

Celebrating No Dog Bark Week!

Hasn't this been amazing week? Every single day was filled with enjoyment! Maybe I could declare this "National Dog Week!" I had to take Pixie in for grooming this week and they put the cutest Halloween ribbons on that cutie pie's ears; she didn't like it, so she kept swishing her head back and forth to get them off. I'm going back today (I was in a huge hurry yesterday) to really thank the Groomer for the extra care they gave her. Then we saw two very well behaved dogs at a home last night; then we have rejoiced over the greatest fact that this has been a NO DOGS BARKING IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD Week! I'm wondering - can't these people hear their poor dogs outside barking at their own house???? The minute our dogs bark outside, we go out immediately and quiet them down. My husband says that Pixie barks at a leaf that moves. A-ha...then Chloe, our dog for thirteen years (or has it been fourteen?); if she barks we know it's for a reason. The dogs that have been barking in the neighborhood have a shrill bark with a rhythm to it...extremely annoying!

So, congratulations neighbors for giving your Dog very special attention and it's been a quiet, peaceful celebration! Have a super happy Friday! Yea....it is Friday in all it's glory!!!! Spread some love around to your Dog (s); I know i am!

No comments: