Monday, October 15, 2007

Annual Appreciation Sunday - WOW!

Okay, I can't help but blog about yesterday's event - Pastor & Wife Appreciation Day actually all over the U.S. I can dig it!!!! Beautiful flowers, lots and lots of gratefulness and appreciation for what we do. My husband doesn't like a lot of hip-hip-hooray because he feels like his job is a higher calling than to brag about his accomplishments and especially since his confidante and prayer warrior in the Ministry, Jerry, has gone home to be with the Lord. Jerry always gave a huge appreciation for knowing my husband and my Father-in-Law, who, of course, led Jerry to Christ. Me....I guess I have a lot of recognition motivation in me (comes from having been a sales consultant for a cosmetic company) and competing to win awards. Also, comes from being the middle child in a pretty big family!

I wanted my husband to be the recipient of the beautiful flowers yesterday because he was having back issues (somehow he has pulled a muscle and it's very uncomfortable), but we both enjoyed the appreciation day! One lady served us lunch; that was really cool!

So, my caring thoughts today are on others who care enough to step out and give their appreciation, loyalty, and gratitude. It'll sure make our week! Thanks everyone for being so caring. What a tremendous Service!

This week is beginning great! I hope you get a lot of appreciation for how great you are and your week will be tremendously blessed. :)

No comments: