Sunday, October 14, 2007

#1 Priority Take Care Of Yourself

Pace yourself: What does that mean? Look at the goals you have and if you see that it is going to put you in "Grouch-ville" take some time out and read a book, or a hot bath, or just sit and stare at the wall, but prepare yourself for fast pace!

My taking time out for self is going to bed earlier the night before and getting an extra hour of zzzzzzzzz's in so I can be mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally prepared the next day for whatever befalls me. Just getting that extra time to curl up with a very very special nighttime prayer to God and ask Him to make me an instrument of His will, to get a great night's sleep, and be prepared for the day for ALL the things I have to do. Everyone knows I'm a high spirited person anyway, but when I take care of myself by seeking God to help me, then I dump it on Him and He takes care of me. As they used to say in Oklahoma, "taking care of it with one stone aiming at two objects."

How many of you really take time out for yourself? A MUST......A HAVE TO.......A VITAL!!!!! (& believe you me it is not being "Self Righteous!")

Gotta get ready for Church. We have Q&A today and we have a new family that is coming. We are having hotdogs Virginia style...oh yummy!.......can't wait. See you there..........10 a.m. Let's pack out the Worship Center for God!!!!

No comments: