Friday, October 5, 2007

LF - Likability Factor Randomness

Lately I've heard statements "I could give a rip whether anyone likes me or not." or "I know I'm not liked, who cares." or heres a good one "Who cares whether I'm liked or not?? Grrrr grrr") Where do you think you rate on the LF?

In looking back over my life, I can honestly say I have lived the best of both worlds; People Pleaser; Non-People Pleaser. After a very thorough study of the greatest book I'll ever want in my life, the Bible, I became a God pleaser. Do I mess up? Most assuredly, but the fact is basing answers and debates, the Bible is THE MOST ACCURATE and I feel rates pretty far up the scale with a LF!

Most women think the Bible is boring. I'd like to know which part they are reading? No....definitely not boring! Very relevant to what is happening in our lives TODAY!

I teach a W.O.W. Class every other week at our Church. The class has grown significantly. (I would say from 1 to over 10 would definitely classify super growth!) That's my vision, passion, to look out at the women in the class and learn how lives can be for the better; not push, push, push their husbands, but challenges in their own life to be real, be trusted, have the LF factor!!!!

This Sunday is going to be about Connection, Plugging In, Getting Beyond Walls Women Put Up........see you all there..........9 a.m.

Refreshments will be served and plenty of flavors of orange juice for sure!!!! I'm always a "Wannabe Likable" ---------------are you?
Awe common' I know you are!

Tonight is FNDN.........whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

Love the new look!! Very cool :0)

I’m a people pleaser but I’m working on how to say “NO”. I can’t wait to hear the message you have for W.O.W.

See you Sunday!!
Geneva

Carol Donnelson said...

Geneva:
It's super hearing from you. Can't wait to taste your muffins for our class refreshments!
Whoopee......

Thanks so much for your 100% faithfulness.