Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Some Sort of Role Model or Wisdom

For a while, my husband and I were home to watch the "Seinfeld" series at 6:30 p.m. And it seems the major discussion now on "Home" television is the real Jerry Seinfeld's wife has discovered how to keep the right vitamins in the foods for kids to eat....disguising it so the kids will eat sweet potatoes, cauliflower and the many veggies that make for great health. I've seen her on television demonstrating her new recipes to help kids eat healthy foods.

On the other hand, Jerry made a comment "A two-year old is a kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it." From my point of view, it's nice to have a family (in our era it was "Ozzie & Harriet") that has great goals to at least seem normal for a "role model" ..... something to think about.

My prayer and goal is to look carefully to how I walk! I live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as unwise and witless, but as a wise sensible, intelligent person; making the very most of my time - buying up every opportunity to prize Wisdom and when to use it HIGHLY! (II Cor. 5:17)

No comments: