Friday, September 21, 2007

FDN is finally here!!!!!

This has been such an odds n' week for me. The things I had on my calendar that would happen, did not happen, and the things that happened involved a lot of opposites and many, many requests on our 24/hr. prayer line at church. Thus the Posting Title today, FDN is finally here!

Since a) I cherish mornings & b) I love breakfast served to me

We are going to Cracker Barrell for their absolutely scrumptuous breakfast! The Servers we've always gotten are phenomenal. They usually take care of weary travelers, scenic drivers, and senior citizen types very well!!! (They must truly miss their Grandparents.) :-) Of course mosying around in the gift shop for chickens on sale makes for a great topping! They must train each and every staff person to be exceptionally "nice" because it's always a great feeling when we leave to have such great conversation re: CS-customer service!

It's not fair to the new readers of my blog - so I'll say what FDN stands for: FRIDAY NIGHT DATE NIGHT. Yea!!!

See ya in Church in 48 hours! Have yourself a super FDN!! I know I will!

No comments: