Friday, September 7, 2007

Fridge Magnets

What's on your Fridge with magnets holding them up?

On mine....#1 and most important...artwork by grandkids (I should say masterpieces)
pics of immediate family...a pic of our 4 taken just before first born left to go to College. There's a really cool pic of my husband and our daughter! Of course pics of grandkids at Chuck E.'s place....."Honey-Do List" (almost empty :) ....Emergency Telephone Numbers.....At least 22 chicken magnets..my favorite Bible Verse: Jeremiah 33:3, "I love my Grandma/or I love my Grandpa" frames with the newborn pic of each Grandchild. I Cor. 13--the LOVE chapter written out; more pictures of our kids (current ones) a Magnetic board with prayer requests and my goal to bring 9 to church; A neat sign that says "A Teacher affects eternity; she can never know where her influence stops." Of course there are great tips re: healthy things to eat for your eyes, heart, and other vital organs. Believe it or not, it all looks very neat and homey and reminders that in this home is a lot of love, missing the ones who are not here (of course they are now adults and have a home of their own) and a hearty welcome to enjoy your visit!!!

And those are my caring thoughts...........have a happy Friday!

No comments: