Sunday, September 16, 2007

Beginning Each Day With A Heart Full of Thanks!

I come before our precious Lord rejoicing, for this is the day which He has made and I will be very thankful! I think of so many who cannot wake up and say that. Perhaps depression, or a down gloomy feeling, or even a home where there is hurt, or a wounded spirit. I'm up early thinking about how do I begin each day? The fact that our kids are grown and away; how are they? what are they doing? are they healthy? our grandkids....mostly what are they thinking? they have such a great way of expressing their day's events! The love flows out over the phone from all (or at least I can definitely feel it) when I talk to ANY of them.

As regarding today's events....oh yes, they will be eventful, and servitude. We're beginning a new "Opening Worship" and I'm excited as the words of wisdom, words of grace, that we might encourage each person present. We're still in our "F-ully R-ely O-n G-od" (Frog Month) so I cannot wait to see exactly HOW we have all done it?????? His power will give us victory and to Him be the glory throughout all generations, forever and ever!

So, how do I begin each Day? I've pondered that question so deeply. I begin with a marvelous heart of gratitude and appreciation for LIFE; a husband who is living, breathing, healthy, continuing to expound the Word, and give of himself with his many talents; thanking God for giving birth to two amazingly incredible, caring kids! As I look around the house with memories of them......I can only write...Great is the peace and undisturbed composure of my children, because you, God, wcontend with that which contends with my chidren, and You give them safety and ease them. My children honor, esteem, and value as precious their parents; for this is the first commandment with the promise that all may be well with my children and that they may live long. It is my sincere prayer that they will be increased in wisdom and in favor as I know they have many dreams to fulfill and goals to accomplish. .......truly a Mamma's (& Mom's) heart.

Keep a prayer of thanks today and see what happens.

I especially thank You Lord for the co-laborers with whom I will be interacting today. Give me words of wisdom, words of grace, that I might encouragement them and build them up. I continue to thank You for the many blessings that You have poured upon us all. See ya in Church! Where life will be celebrated - believe you me! (P.S. Blog is posting super early...the clock on the wall says 6:51 a.m.) :)

No comments: