Friday, September 14, 2007

Music & Today's (Maybe) Activities

.....Random Friday thoughts........ music....this would take up kazillion megabytes to write about.....Yesterday I went to the church and listened to a Michael W. Smith & Rebeckah S. praise CDs! If that doesn't move your enthusiasm and soul, nothing will! I found myself really enjoying every single word and the tremendous feeling of knowing we serve a great God who is always there to take care of every single difficulty, adversity, struggle, happenstance, or whatever comes our way.....this music lifted my spirits higher and higher toward God. Then I tried to practice some of the songs on the keyboard.....that was "trying" but with some practice I should be able to play one of the songs. For this I covet your prayers......music, music, music...the answer I definitely believe. My soul has been blessed!

Someone this week asked me "Carol why don't you tell your day's activities on Blog?" Actually I do not know exactly what the day may hold; I have a friend who says "Monday...I..... Tuesday......I Wednesday.....I Hey I'm not like that...I live an exciting life, plotting along with the love of the Lord and hopefully help someone who's life is a train wreck so to speak. If not by the grace of God, there go I.....so says the Bible......if I can help, great (Plan A)....if I cannot, I will go with Plan B. I know today a MUST is to get busy and make our daughter-in-law's b-day card which I've been putting off because she is the EXPERT card maker (more like brilliant) so I'll take some time today to make a card that she will enjoy......after that..........yep you guessed it....Friday night date night....

Back to music.........Always remember to get music in your soul...so phenomenal! :)

No comments: