Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fall

Why do I always think summer is over the day after Labor Day? I guess because it feels like, especially since it rained yesterday and seemed a bit "coolish" to me. Spring is my favorite time of the year, but Fall is exciting because of the bands at Football games and all the fans yelling to beat the band. No pun intended!

I'm sending a global message to all to enjoy what FALL has to offer; a great season to enjoy Plays, Football Games, Concerts, and last but not least, (and most important) Church. My husband is teaching a series on I Peter which really has the important of everyday living/submission to authority; respect for Business Owners, respect for leaders, etc. Next week is submissiveness at home. Here's my invitation for you to attend at 10-11 a.m. where there is no pressure; just teaching from the Bible. Have a great Tuesday and I hope your Labor Day was extra special!

No comments: