Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why I Pray!!!

#1 reason: Mandatory!!!

When it comes to prayer, believe me, ignorance is not bliss!!! How in the world can we call upon the grace and mercy of the Lord, if we don't even know where we are in our prayer life?

Dear ones: this kind of careful attention is called for with any discipline. Have a prayer life, starts with a daily working knowledge of God's help!

Here's how it goes for me. I pray every morning when I get up....

Then I go a step further....

I write down my prayer requests in my personal journal.....

and.....

mark off prayers that have been answered.

Self-control....."Seek ye first the Kingdom of God....." List for prayer requests and it's a blessing to take time to pray!!! He knows our heart and wants to hear!!!

Begin today....I know you can do it!!!!!

No comments: