Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sarcastic Women!!!!

Everyone that knows me knows I do not do negative!!!! But, I have something on my mind that I am asking God to replace these thoughts (which I confess are negative) to thinking it really didn't happen, but that would not be true, because it did happen. Recently I saw a Lady purposely make sarcastic about one of our family members... remarks that shouldn't have been made or send e-mails, so sarcastic....and my mind cannot figure out why???? To hurt and injure on purpose? I really don't like to admit it, but I believe it was meant to be to hurt. At the same time, if anything was said sarcastically to them, they would start an argument that would never end. They are just waiting for a chance to dominate, control, dictate, and say bad things.....it's so sad.

They should be desiring a meaningful relationship, but are too jealous because they are not prominent and get cool things that happen to others who deserve great things. It's as they want to STOP something great happening to someone.

People like to feel special....sincerely compliment them.

People are looking for a better tomorrow....show them hope.

People get down-hearted.....encourage them!

People want to be associated with success....help them win.

I want to be a model to follow......and be an example.

So, don't let the miserable, down and outers, jealous people get the best of you.
Continue putting a roadblock because once receiving such negative, disgusting comments, it is very hard to transfer your mind, without really going to the Lord in prayer to get the negative thoughts out. They say things like that to PUSH YOUR BUTTON, and honestly some times it does, but this time I am working hard on going on with loving my family, friends, and enemies.....a big goal to accomplish Psalm 31:24 "Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart all you who hope in the Lord." Please respect....and it's not cool to be sarcastic; pretty soon you will be a lonely person who has NO ONE coming around. I know several ladies who are living miserable lives because of their sarcasims!!!!!! & don't be a victim of making such derogitory remarks!!!!

No comments: